Bateriku Terms and Conditions
- Term of Payment
1.1 Mode of Payment
Cash transaction is not acceptable. Bateriku only accepts online payment for any of its
Roadside Assistance Services. Bateriku reserves the right to refuse in performing its
services should this term is not met.
1.2 Service fees
When a customer request for an assistance, Bateriku will verify details and indicate actual
charges to the customer. Once the customer agrees with the price stated, payment is
required to be made by the customer before Bateriku proceeds in performing the said
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
2.1 Full Refund
Cancellation request less than 15 minutes after Bateriku assign order to service provider.
2.2 Partial Refund
Cancellation request more than 15 minutes after Bateriku assign order to service provider.
Partial Refund will be made within 7 working days
- Towing Service: RM50
- Repair on Site Service: RM30
- Other Charges
Customer shall pay the following charges :
- 1 way toll fee
- Custom Levy fee
- Vehicle Damage
- Customer is advised to take vehicle pictures before and after a service is provided by Bateriku.
- Customer is required to provide Bateriku Customer Service with supporting proof including picture and/or video displaying the damages.
- Bateriku will investigate within 3 working days and will take full responsibility should the damage is caused by its service provider.
- Limitation of Service
The condition of roads, Act of God, riot, war, the authority of law, strikes or labour unrest the
existence of violence, or such possible disturbances as to create reasonable apprehension
of danger to person or property.